Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 29, 2017
- Newest File: BiblioWoods Forestry edition v2.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Please see also BiblioCraft and other BiblioWoods Addons:
- BiblioWoods Biomes O’Plenty Edition
- BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition
- BiblioWoods Highlands Edition
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition
- BiblioWoods TerraFirmaCraft Edition
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the [BiblioCraft] BiblioWoods Forestry Edition Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by JDSinclair, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.