Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: BetterInventoryMod 1.4.3 for 1.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4, 1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
With BetterInventory Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, blocks like Command-Blocks, 4931 custom Playerheads or Barriers and Items like Spawneggs for Skeleton-Horses, , OP-swords and armor are implemented in the Creative Tabs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BetterInventory Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by mcgaming4k, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.