Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 30, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2,1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BetterFp Mod that changes how minecraft calculates sine and cosine, giving a performance boost.
NOTE: This mod is still WIP, so new things will be added and changed over the next versions
- The algorithm is configurable, with in-game config screen
- Easy installation: just install Forge and drop it in the mods folder or run the installer for vanilla
- It’s even useful for servers, since the server needs sine & cosine to generate chunks, calculate entity acceleration, etc
- Riven’s, Full, Half Algorithms seems to be the best
- Taylor’s and Java Math seems to be much worse than vanilla algorithm
- LibGDX’s Algorithm is the same as Riven’s Algorithm with a few changes.
- You can either change the algorithm in the config file or in the in-game config GUI (Press F12 while in game)
How to install BetterFps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install BetterFps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download BetterFps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This is made by Guichaguri, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.