Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: v1.3.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BetterFp Mod 1.11,1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10 that changes how minecraft calculates sine and cosine, giving a performance boost.
NOTE: This mod is still WIP, so new things will be added and changed over the next versions
- The algorithm is configurable, with in-game config screen
- Easy installation: just install Forge and drop it in the mods folder or run the installer for vanilla
- It’s even useful for servers, since the server needs sine & cosine to generate chunks, calculate entity acceleration, etc
- Riven’s, Full, Half Algorithms seems to be the best
- Taylor’s and Java Math seems to be much worse than vanilla algorithm
- LibGDX’s Algorithm is the same as Riven’s Algorithm with a few changes.
- You can either change the algorithm in the config file or in the in-game config GUI (Press F12 while in game)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BetterFps Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Guichaguri, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.