Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 11, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.4.7, 1.5.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Better World Generation Mod is exactly as it sounds. It improves on Minecraft’s world generation by making the world around you a little more spectacular. This mod has been replaced by Old World Gen and Fun World Gen!
The Mountains are a little wider and peaks a little taller:
The forests are denser:
The flowers are in much more abundance:
But the coolest part of this mod is that it not only enhances the default world generator but allows you to create many other worlds outside of the default generator. You can create worlds that take on the look of what Minecraft looked like in the Alpha Stages and you can even create massive worlds in the sky. There’s a lot this mod has to offer in terms of world generation.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge