Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 26, 2017
- Newest File: Release 2.1.0 for MC 1.12.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
The sprinting system in Minecraft always felt unfinished and unrefined, but don’t worry – Better Sprinting Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is here to save it and add a bunch of extra glitter!
Better Sprinting is a minecraft client mod that gives you more control over sprinting, sneaking, and flying.
- Sprint Hold key with an obvious function
- Sprint Toggle key which toggles between sprinting and walking
- Sneak Toggle key which toggles sneaking (opening GUIs makes you stand up until you close it)
- Option to turn on/off double tapping W
- Flying speed boost in creative mode (hold the sprint key)
- Option for sprinting in all directions (SP ONLY)
- Option to disable the mod without having to uninstall it
- Quickly access Better Sprinting settings in-game using O (can be configured)
- Slowly access Better Sprinting settings from the Controls menu
- Optional update notifications (checked once a day)
- The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
- If you don’t have a Forge server, you can read all about implementing your own mod/plugin to benefit from the features
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Sprinting Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by chylex, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.