Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 25, 2017
- Newest File: Better Questing - Quest Book 3.0.0-1.12.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Questing – Quest Book Mod 1.7.10 adds a quest book to Funwayguy’s Better Questing Mod. I found I needed it due to the large number of keybinds being used in my Mod Pack and no item to reach the questing guide easily.
Please be warned, the book image is not that great and I’m hoping to replace it in and upcoming version. If you’d like to submit an image please feel free.
- 1.1.0 (Released)
- Add a config file to disable quest and party notifications
- Abstract Logger into it’s own package
- Add config option to spawn with new player
- Add notification to the book when you’ve completed a quest
- Add notification to the book when you’ve been sent an invite to a party
- Improve Quest Book image
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Questing – Quest Book Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Drethic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.