Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Better PvP Mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used both for PVP and for survival/hardcore. It adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an rpg-like actionbar system.
Go to sections(Quick links)
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time.
- An interface displaying the amount of arrows you have left and your current vertical aiming angle.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat – addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint – sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be also set to W.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- XP drops – gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode – interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings – anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization – some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better PvP Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by xaero96, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.