Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2016
- Newest File: BetterHorseHud for 1.9, 1.9.4, 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Better Horse Hud Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 changes the minecraft heads up display when on a horse or mount in general.
Go to (Quick links)
- Shows both your hunger and the health of you horse/mount on the normal minecraft GUI whilst maintaining the vanilla feel on horses it hides the jumpbar unless you are actually jumping.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Better Horse Hud Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Falling_dutchman, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.