Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 7, 2019
- Newest File: BetterAdvancements-1.14.4-0.1.0.93
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Better Advancements Mod is a fantastic improve the UI and UX for the advancements system in minecraft 1.12+ in a modded environment.
This mod’s scope is cosmetic and Quality of Life.
- Screen filling UI (instead of the tiny one used by ants)
- Change the color of the advancement icons (instead of the default gray, blue and orange)
- Adds setting to stop fading of the advancements background on hover
- Description boxes can grow slightly larger, so they are easier to read
- Adds title of tab to title of advancements UI
No videos available
How to install Better Advancements Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Better Advancements Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Better Advancements Mod
This mod is made by way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.