Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File: BeeBetterAtBees 0.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BeeBetterAtBees Mod 1.7.10 adds Bee Breeding Graphs to NEI for everyone that would like to have a little bit of support with how to breed the bees to get a bee you want to have.
Because this is solely client-side, it doesn’t need to be installed on a server, only the client needs it.
For now this mod is only for 1.7.10
Features to add:
– Fix: (Cosmetic) Percentages at lowest level of the tree might overlap with stuff.
– Fix: (Cosmetic) Make lines go behind the bees.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BeeBetterAtBees Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by HellFirePvP, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.