Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 19, 2016
- Newest File: BedrockReplacer-Forge-7.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bedrock Replacer Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 1 replaces bedrock in your world with another block, which you can choose in the config. By default, it will replace all of the bedrock with stone. It also works with blocks added by mods. This mod does not leave a flat bedrock layer at the bottom.
I suggest that you do not replace bedrock with a block with a tile entity(furnace, piston, etc). If you do, your world will most likely become a lot slower. I am not responsible for broken worlds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bedrock Replacer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.