Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 14, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
BDcraft Sounds Pack is the first pack of 300+ sounds for Minecraft. With a new ambiance, Minecraft becomes darker, funnier and a bit more realistic at the same time. Move around, dig stone, cut wood, walk in the wet grass of the morning, hear the hoarse rattle of the stray Zombies and the grinding bones of the Skeletons around…
Note: All sounds used in this pack are Royalty Free.
How to Install BDcraft Sounds Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy