Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 7, 2017
- Newest File: BayernMod-1.7.10-v2.0.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bayern Mod (Bavaria Mod)
This mod adds a lost of food to Minecraft. Also are there a few weapons like a pitchfork, a torch and a scythe. For Armor there are traditional bavarian clothes(German = Tracht).
New change on latest version:
- Fixed recipe bug
- Added a whisk to craft butter
- Increased the hunger value of a few meals
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bayern Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Token17011997, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.