Baubles Mod is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character.
It adds 7 new slots: an amulet, belt and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
This mod adds very little content itself – it is intended to be an addon for other mods and the only reason I included an item at all was to serve as an example for other developers.
The ring gives a boost to mining speed when worn. (The potions are Swiftness II potions)
Mods using Baubles:
– update for MC 1.11
– removed support for legacy baubles files (.baub)
– catch edge-case crash if a player is somehow ‘ticked’ before the world has finished loading. Just do it better this time
– catch edge-case crash if a player is somehow ‘ticked’ before the world has finished loading.
– prevent a crash if mods assume certain passed parameters won’t be null. Naughty.
– emptied bauble slots will sync once again
– hotfix for import derp
– added the ability for equipped baubles to automatically sync to client if their damage or nbt changes without having to manually set their changed flag.
– this is off by default for all baubles
– release of 1.3 branch
How to install Baubles Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Baubles Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Baubles Mod
This mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.