Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 7, 2016
- Newest File: AtomicStryker's Battle Towers
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Battle Towers Mod give you chances to gain rewards by fighting and over coming towers that are randomly spawned through out your world. The towers that spawn randomly in your new world has 8 levels which you need to defeat and over come and then a boss level on top of the tower who is powerful but the rewards for killing it are great! It’s mod for minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2.
Go to (Quick links)
Changes from Kodaichi’s original, maintained by freakstritch:
- Completely rewritten Tower Spawning to properly work in most cases
- There is 6 Types of Towers now
- 3 spawn depending on their underground (Sand, Ice, Water)
- Battle Towers now have actual staircases
- Adjusted Items and Blocks in Chests
- Rewritten Golem Combat:
- Golem is much slower, you can actually avoid him on the tower now
- Golem Apocalypse Stomp will trigger if you hide in the Staircase
- Golem also shoots Fireballs
- Ported to ModloaderMP, SMP capable
- Upon beating a Tower’s Golem, the tower will start to crumble. A little while later it will start to collapse!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Battle Towers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AtomicStryker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.