Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 8, 2016
- Newest File: BaMsGRAVE-1.8.9-2.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Instead of dropping your inventory on death, a grave will be dug in which lies a buried chest with your inventory and experience. However, you must have at least 2 chests in your inventory to dig a grave. (If you wish to disable this setting, edit the configuration file located in the .minecraftconfig folder.) The grave will be inscribed with your name and time of death. This helps to keep your things from getting lost or despawning.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BaM’s Grave Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by MrIbby, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.