Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: Bagginses 3.0.4g - 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bagginses Mod adds wool based bags to store items with two tiers and a variety of colors. It’s also adds a Void Bag to easily delete items.
Let’s face it – if you’re into serious mining, you will end up accumulating a massive amount of cobblestone. Rather than just throwing it away, you can now just store that extra cobblestone into a bag and then store it in a cobblestone chest later for future use (maybe for that castle you’ve always wanted).
In addition, you can also store food in another bag which will allow you to continue your mining adventures even longer. Just hope you don’t end up falling into the lava after a hard day’s worth of work!
- 2 Tiers of bags in 16(!) different colors at your disposal.
- A magical void bag. Put stuff in it, and it will disappear :O ( USE WITH CAUTION!)
- An ender bag. Linked to your ender chest (Sort of magic)
- Ender bag can pick up items when they are mined (Put in secondary hand. Change mode with shift + right click)
- The ability to blacklist (or whitelist items)
- Able to add bag descriptions in config (In case colours confuse you)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bagginses Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lorddusk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.