Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 18, 2017
- Newest File: baconators-1.11.2-3.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Baconators Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds three items in the game, each with a different look. They will automaticly replenish your food and saturation levels when enabled, with the food you fill it with.
(default food: Cooked Porkchop)
(default food: Cooked Chicken)
(default food: Cooked Beef)
- Types can be enabled/disabled.
- Customizable storage capacity. (default: 64)
- Accepted food items (more then 1) is customizable per type.
- Sneak (while holding) to fill it with food from your inventory.
- Sneak right-click to enable/disable auto-feeding.
- Add version check.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Baconators Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Baijson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.