Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: backport-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Backport was created in response to the severe lack of good mods to bring newer features to older versions of Minecraft, especially Shulker Boxes. Thus, I’ve made every effort to make sure that everything in Backport works as closely as possible to the original, down to their break time and blast resistance, even.
Backport is currently only for Minecraft Mods 1.10.2, though if there’s enough demand I may attempt to make it for other versions.
I currently have no intention of adding large features like Woodland Mansions or mobs – at least for the moment, I am restricting the scope of this mod to only blocks/items.
- Shulker Boxes
- Complete animations
- Full inventory functionality
- Fully dyeable
- Adds Shulker Shells and makes them drop from Shulkers, just like in 1.11 (down to the drop rates)
- Known issues:
- Shulker boxes do not make sounds when they open/close
- Shulker boxes do not move entities when they open/close
- Texture in inventory may be slightly off, not positive
- Glazed Terracotta
- Proper rotation for all variants
- Known issues:
- Can still be moved by slime blocks
- Concrete/Concrete Powder
- Elytra firework boosting
- 1.12 Note Block sounds
- Totem of Undying? (would need work on obtaining, as Woodland Mansions don’t exist)
- Fix the above known bugs
- Any really good suggestions
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Backport Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Tripl3dogdare, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.