Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 4, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
- This mod adds a new aesthetic feature onto players.
Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had.
- The mod tries to figure out what is a “tool” and renders them on your back. It will try it’s best to detect mod tools as well! Modders can also send an IMC Message to the mod to improve support.
- This mod is purely Clientside. It will not do anything when installed on a server.
- Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player. Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.8 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.8.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge