Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 7, 2017
- Newest File: B.A.S.E-1.10.2-v1.2.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
B.A.S.E (BASE) is both a tool and a library in one mod developed by “The Acronym Coders” to let you have one base mod in your pack taking care of all your stereotypical Minecraft resources. Tired of having 7 types of copper ingots or 3 types of brass gears? B.A.S.E solves these problems by bringing to you one customization package taking care of everything from ingots to plates. You can even create your own new materials!
How It Works:
The mod generates all the resources you need on launch. By using 1 template texture for each resource then applying a color layer we reduce the load time and the size of the mod. This also makes it much easier for the users and resource pack makers to perform texture changes. Below you can see the template textures.
This is the template textures after a coat of blue color have been applied.
You also have the ability to create your very own materials using MineTweaker. We currently support the ability to auto generate new materials like:
- Storage Blocks
You can read more about on how to do this on our wiki!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the B.A.S.E Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lanse505, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.