Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 1, 2017
- Newest File: Avaritia-1.10.2-2.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
This is a direct port of the Avaritia mod from 1.7.10. Note this port currently only contains the Dire Crafting table for use in mod packs.
This port has been created with permission from the original mod developers.
Recipes can be added using Craftweaker scripts. The script format is exactly the same as it was in 1.7.10.
Recipe viewing is supported via JEI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Avaritia Mod 1.10.2.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by brandon3055, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.