Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: Avaritia-1.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Avaritia Mod 1.7.10 – Are you the type of modded Minecraft player that makes a beeline for the designated “end game” and then gives up on ever playing again once you get there? Do you wish there was a way to make the process take significantly longer? Do you love GregTech, but wish it weren’t so short? Do you sit down on your chest full of Galgadorian Drills and wish there was a mod that didn’t just hand things to you on a silver platter?
This might be the mod for you!
See addon: AvaritiaAddons Mod
If you want to use this mod for only the crafting table, you’ll need to enable “Crafting Only” in the config.
Minetweaker commands are:
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShapeless(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.ExtremeCrafting.addShaped(output, ingredients);
- mods.avaritia.Compressor.add(output, amount, input); //(amount is an int)
- mods.avaritia.Compressor.add(output, amount, input, false); //(if you want the recipe to use the scaling system)
They work similarly to the standard crafting methods in vanilla Minetweaker
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Avaritia Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Assassinfox, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.