Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2019
- Newest File: AutoRegLib-1.4-35.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
AutoRegLib Mod is a simple library for Vazkii’s mods. It automates annoying parts of modding, like registering items, blocks, or models. It also features a packet system and a bunch of random shared utils.
Mods that use this:
How to install AutoRegLib Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install AutoRegLib Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download AutoRegLib Mod
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.