Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: AutomationUtilities-1.10.2-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Automation Utilities is a simple mod, created out of frustration from the lack of several automation components in my modpack. Instead of duplicating features added by other mods, I actively tried to find and add simpler processing blocks that are not added by other mods. It adds the following blocks:
- Stack Mover: Has an input and an output intended for an inventory (Chest, Furnace, Dispenser, etc) to be placed at either end. Upon receiving a Redstone signal, it pulls a single stack from the input and puts it in the output (or drops it in the world if no output is present). Can be upgraded to a filtered version that lets you specify exactly which items to move, and how many.
- Sequential Placer: Has an inventory with 18 slots, intending for blocks to be placed in them. Upon receiving a Redstone pulse, it will place a block from the next slot in line. It will go through all 18 slots in order. Note that it cannot simulate other right-click functions of items.
- Redstone Notifier & Watcher: The Watcher is an item that is meant to be bound to the Notifier. If the Notifier is receiving a Redstone signal, the Watcher will light up in your inventory. This can be used as a means of remotely alerting you of something.
- Item Redistributor: Any dropped items that fall into the top of this machine will be rerouted to one of its sides. You can specify using the GUI exactly how many items to reroute to each side, as well as whether to split up stacks that are inputted.
- Redstone Panel: Outputs a constant Redstone signal, but only in one direction.
Currently available for Minecraft versions 1.7.10 and 1.10.2.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Automation Utilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by lucariomaster1, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.