Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4,1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Autofish Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8,1.7.10 will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. You can disable it using it’s GUI, which opens using a configurable key. Just cast the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the rest.
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
- Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off.
- Enable Recaster – When enabled, if you don’t catch a fish after a significant period of time, it will recast automatically
- Enable MultiRod – After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel)
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the mod
- Drop the .litemod file into your /.minecraft/mods/ folder – remember to keep the extension as .litemod or it will not load.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.10.2
- This version will work with both 1.10 and 1.10.2 – make sure your LiteLoader is up to date if you have issues loading the mod.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.9
Autofish 0.4.9 for 1.8,1.7.10
- Fixed multirod not switching after rod break
- Added alternate options menu in the LiteLoader config panel for those who want to disable the dedicated keybind
- Added mod compatibility for Mariculture and added Mariculture fishing rods to the config file by default
Autofish 0.4.8 for 1.8
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8
- Added Aquaculture rods to config by default
Autofish 0.4.7 for 1.7.10
- Fixed compatibility with Aquaculture and other mods
- Added delay between ClearLag recasts
Autofish 0.4.6 for 1.7.10
- Added a slight delay after the ClearLag message is displayed
- Added option to change recast delay time in the config file
Autofish 0.4.5 for 1.7.10
- Fixed a bug where it would only autofish in the overworld while in singleplayer
- Removed recaster – it was unnecessary and confused users
- Can now recast upon seeing a message in chat (such as the message displayed when the ClearLag plugin removes fish hook entities) – the regex can be configured in the config file, but by default it’s set to the ClearLag’s default message
Autofish 0.4.4 for 1.7.10
- Fixed a bug where Multirod “no break mode” would keep using the last fishing rod and let it break – now it stops fishing after reeling in if no suitable rod is found – Note: If the player manually casts using an almost broken fishing rod, the mod will still use it for one catch; the check is performed after a fish is reeled in.
Autofish 0.4.3 for 1.7.10
- Update to 1.7.10
- Added an option for MultiRod to ignore fishing rods after they’re almost broken
- Slight improvement to singleplayer detection
- Fixed it not detecting catches when the rod visually rises above the water in SMP after being casted
- Fixed ClientPermissions support