Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Auto Sprint 1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
A mod that automatically sprints for you after pressing a keybind.
Are you tired of pressing that W button twice (or holding control) to sprint?
Want to press one key to toggle sprint and don’t worry anymore?
Download this mod, press R key (or the keybind you set if you arleady changed it) go forwards and…
you’re sprinting automatically.
Currently for 1.12 and 1.12.1
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Auto Sprint Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by RedPer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.