Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: AutoRefresh-1.11-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Auto Refresh Mod is a clientside mod that automatically refreshes your server list and alerts you when your selected server comes online.
- Automatically refreshes your multiplayer server list
- Plays an alert sound when your selected server comes online
- If enabled, you will be connected to your selected server as soon as it comes online
- Delay between refreshes can be adjusted in the config
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Auto Refresh Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ChaosTheDude, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.