Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 5, 2017
- Newest File: autooredictconv-1.11-1.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod – Simply install, boot, and run the /odc add command while holding the item you want other types of that item to convert to and you’ll shortly be converting items in no time.
Example: hold a thermal expansion copper ingot and run /odc add. Now, all other types of copper (railcraft,ic2,etc) will be converted whenever you have them.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MattDahEpic, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.