Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2017
- Newest File: AutoDropper-1.12-2.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Auto Dropper Mod 1.7.10 is simple mod that adds an automated version of Minecraft’s Dropper. The Auto Dropper will drop its items continuously unless it’s powered by redstone. Since it’s a utility block you can use it for several occasions.
For example: Automating Botania’s Endoflame (see screenshot below).
It always supplies the Endoflames with coal.
The coal triggers the pressure plate and pauses the Auto Dropper.
Once the coal gets used, another one will be dropped.
The Auto Dropper behaves differently than the default Dropper:
Dropping Items sideways:
Removed scattering. Items will always land on the same spot.
Dropping Items downwards:
Items will drop straight down instead of being pushed sideways and up which resulted in Item scattering.
Dropping Items upwards:
Items will no longer collide with the Dropper and fly in a random direction. Instead they will spawn right above the Dropper.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Auto Dropper Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Rubironi, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.