Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 4, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8/1.8.1/1.8.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
About Mini City:
Ever wanted to build cities faster? Well now it’s possible!
In this texture pack one block is 6×6 meters instead of default 1×1 meter, so building is much faster! All the blocks have new, small scale, city themed textures so building is faster and easier than ever before!
How to install:
Notice: You need Optifine or MCPatcher for this resource pack.
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!