Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 13, 2017
- Newest File: Aroma1997Core-1.12.2-18.104.22.168.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Aroma1997Core Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 required by most of my other mods, so you should install it, if you want to run any other of my mods. This is a library and it mostly contains functions that I use in my other mods. This mod on itself doesn’t do that much.
All it does right now is:
– It adds the “/sleep” command (That will tell you who’s not sleeping.)
– It adds the “/sleep inform” command (That will inform everyone who’s not sleeping of that you want to sleep.)
– It adds the “/sleep kick” command (For operators it’s then possible to kick everyone who’s not sleeping.)
– It adds a command-based Mail-System: “/mail send ” and “/mail read”
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Aroma1997Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Aroma1997, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.