Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 30, 2016
- Newest File: v1.9.4-0.0.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Did you know this was possible in vanilla minecraft?
If you did, you probably also knew its only possible with comands, and if you didnt, well you do now.
ARMourstands to the rescue!
ARMourstands Mod 1.9.4,1.9 is server side only, and players with or without it on the client will be able to use it when connecting to a server.
Craft up a normal armourstand and place it in the world. Right click it with 2 sticks to add arms. ARMourstands needs a wrench to turn armourstand parts. By default a vanilla lever works, but you can change that in the configs.
Right click a part with a configured wrench item to turn it. Sneak while right clicking to turn it backwards.
Right click into the air while sneaking to switch wrench mode.
Since ARMourstands only poses the vanilla armourstands around, these will persist in their poses if the mod is removed. Someone might find that useful for map making.
How to install ARMourstands Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ARMourstands Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Topisani, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.