Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds 5 new armour & tool materials to Minecraft without overpowering the game.
To get started in this mod, you take standard lapis lazuli, redstone dust, nether quartz or glowstone dust and smelt them to make ingots.
These can then be made into 4 armours, with strength and durability between leather and iron. Why not just make iron armour? Well when a full set of these armours is equipped, the player is granted with a boost effect unique to each armour:
- Lapis armour: Gives you the ability to breath underwater, along with walking and breaking blocks at the same speed as you would on land.
- Redstone armour: Makes you completely fireproof, useful for those trips to the nether, or maybe if you’re just clumsy.
- Quartz armour: Gives mining haste 3 ? Cut through blocks as if they were butter.
- Glowstone armour: Gives constant night vision, light level 15 everywhere you look. Can’t be doing with torches? This is the suit for you.
Now for the fifth armour. For when you’re so rich making it rain just doesn’t cut the mustard. You can now make Emerald Armour. This is stronger than diamond and gives you the strength to punch 130% harder than before when a full set is worn. Sure it maybe a little overpowered, but when you’re this rich who cares? Each armour can be made using the new ingots or vanilla emeralds as per the vanilla armour recipes. Also included in this mod is a tools expansion, using the above ingots or emeralds to make tools by the vanilla recipes. These can harvest everything that iron can, have a durability and attack between stone and iron, yet break blocks faster than iron. The benefits may be more aesthetic than practical, but at least you can mine with style?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge