Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 18, 2016
- Newest File: [1.8]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.29.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Armor Status HUD Mod 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 displays your currently equipped armor and held item along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory!
Go to (Quick links)
- Shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
- Configurable alignment on your screen
- X and y offset config options
- Can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
- Option to show/hide text damage values
- Option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
- Option to show/hide item names
- Option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
- Version update checking (can be turned off)
- Use the command /armorstatus config to open the in-game config GUI!
Download latest file:
This is made by Jadedcat, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.