Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Armor Sets Mod is an amazing mod that is able to compress 4 armor pieces in one. With this mod installed, all your armor problems are solved.
This mod create by elix_x compatible with all minecaft version such as 1.8, 1.7, 1.6..
- Armor sets is compatible with every single pice of armor from every single mod.
- All armor aspects are save. Enchantements, color, name, RF, modifiers, mana? ALL.
- Compatible with armor with custom models.
How to use:
- F is default hotkey.
- Press F while holding nothing and BOOM: all you armor unwears and compress in your hand.
- While holding armor set press F or right click it to wear armor back.
- If you have another armor on you, it will get swapped.
Armor sets was reviewed few days ago! Yay!
Review by ANTHONYcraft (Spanish):
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Armor Sets Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
See also: Colorful Armor Mod