Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 15, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Arista32 Resource Pack 1.7.5 is an experimental texture pack, developed over many months. Resource pack consists of texture 32×32.
How to Install Arista32 Resource Pack 1.7.5
1. Set OptiFine HD or Patch the client using McPatcher HD
2. Download Arista32 Resource Pack 1.7.5 and place the folder in the resourcepacks folder
Default path: C :/ Users / ‘UserName’ / AppData / Roaming / .minecraft / resourcepacks
3. Run Minecraft
4. Go to Settings
5. Go to the resource packs
6. Click on the arrow next to the puck (it must move one column to the standard)