Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: ArchimedesShips-1.7.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Archimedes Ships Mod again updated to the current version of the game, so you can make the boat as you want to cruise and sail the seas of Minecraft.
- It is also possible to build air ships and take it into the skies.
- Simply add a ship’s helm to whatever construction to start sailing it.
- Add measurement gauges to keep an eye on your direction and velocity.
- High ease of use and no expensive items required.
- Extensive configuration file included to use the mod as you like it.
- Minecraft Forge mod, both single and multiplayer.
One of the changes in version 1.7.2 of Minecraft, plus new biomes, is the reduction in the size of the oceans in Minecraft, so yes, they still have sufficient size to create your own boat and navigate through them.
To create a single boat we use a new block called “Floater” that allows us to float the ship, to direct, we use a mod that adds rudder while to see information about the speed and direction we use a command instruments to watches and a compass.
If in addition to surfing, you want to fly, you can also build your own hot air balloon using the block “Air Ballon”.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Archimedes Ships Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.