Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Arcade Mod 1.0.3 [1.11.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The mod currently adds an arcade machine, coins, and tickets to Minecraft. The only game playable right now is Snake, but there will be more in the future. The coins and tickets are used as a currency. Coins are inserted into the machine to be able to play (Can be disabled in config). Tickets have a temporary usage of being crafting back into a gold nugget.
– More games (Tetromino, Pac-Man) If you have any more suggestions let me know!
– All people to create their own games
– Usage for tickets – Plushies
– Coin pushers
– Different arcade machines
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Arcade Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by SuperHB, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.