Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2016
- Newest File: AquaTweaks v1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
AquaTweaks Mod is a small, clientside, coremod, which aims to improve the way fluids look around non-solid blocks. In its essence, it renders fake water into ladders, fences, signs and the likes, making them not look as derpy underwater.
Go to (Quick links)
Note that these changes are purely of graphical nature. Fluids will not actually flow through blocks, but simply render into them.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AquaTweaks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by BluSunrize, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.