Applied Energistics 2 Mod is a Minecraft Mod which contains a large amount of new content, mostly centered around the concept of using Energy, and the Transformation of Energy in a unique way. most features relate, or are part of the core mechanic, the ME Network.
Applied Energistics 2 – ME Networks provide:
- Modular Robust automation tools and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- ME Import Bus
- ME Export Bus
- ME Level Emitter
- ME Interface
- Unique storage system using ME Drives and Storage Cells and ME Storage Buses.
- P2P Tunnels to transmit signals, items, fluids and other concepts over common cables.
- Less time wasted walking back to your chests when working in your base with the Wireless Terminal.
- Get more from your mining trips early game with the Quartz Grindstone.
- Hide your cables with Cable Facades and full support for Forge Multipart.
- Lots of neat new decorative blocks like Sky Stone Block, Certus Quartz Pillar, Quartz Glass and Charged Quartz Fixture.
- and so much more!
More information here
How to install Applied Energistics 2 Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Applied Energistics 2 Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Applied Energistics 2 Mod
This mod is made by AlgorithmX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.