Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Applied Energistics 2 Mod is a Minecraft Mod which contains a large amount of new content, mostly centered around the concept of using Energy, and the Transformation of Energy in a unique way. most features relate, or are part of the core mechanic, the ME Network.
Applied Energistics 2 – ME Networks provide:
- Modular Robust automation tools and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- ME Import Bus
- ME Export Bus
- ME Level Emitter
- ME Interface
- Unique storage system using ME Drives and Storage Cells and ME Storage Buses.
- P2P Tunnels to transmit signals, items, fluids and other concepts over common cables.
- Less time wasted walking back to your chests when working in your base with the Wireless Terminal.
- Get more from your mining trips early game with the Quartz Grindstone.
- Hide your cables with Cable Facades and full support for Forge Multipart.
- Lots of neat new decorative blocks like Sky Stone Block, Certus Quartz Pillar, Quartz Glass and Charged Quartz Fixture.
- and so much more!
More information here
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Applied Energistics 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AlgorithmX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.