Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 2, 2016
- Newest File: AppleMilkTea2-1.7.10_V2.9n
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
You guys know I am a sucker for decorative stuff, and if you like all kinds of food this is the mod for you!
What does this mod add?
- Brewing System
- Various Teas
- Ice Cream
- Japanese food! (bowls or rice, sake, etc)
- Baskets with food in them
- Cool Food Crafting System
- Random decorations (Piles of wood, tissue boxes, lamps)
- Crates and boxes of different types
- Jars of Jam or Jellies
- New village building called a Tea Shop!
Ok so…. if you are curious, this video shows you all the things this mod adds… also, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND using NEI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AppleMilkTea2 Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by RazzleberryFox, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.