Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 8, 2017
- Newest File: AppleCore-mc1.12.1-2.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
AppleCore Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10 is an API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft. Also adds some useful information about food/hunger to the HUD (see ‘Screenshots’ below).
Mods That use AppleCore:
Hunger Overhaul – Extensive tweaks to hunger and related mechanics
The Spice of Life – Encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns
Hunger In Peace – Normal hunger and health regen in peaceful
Screenshots and Recipes:
Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay
When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay
Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AppleCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.