Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 18, 2017
- Newest File: AppleTrees-1.10.2-V1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Versions: 1.10.2 and 1.11.2
Apple Trees Mod is a small mod that adds a apple trees that grow real apples you can harvest. To get an apple tree sapling, you need to craft an oak sapling together with an apple.
Can I use this mod in my public modpack?
-Yes, of course. Just use it and have fun
Future Planed Update:
Bone Meal -> will make bonemeal work on trees and apples.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Apple Trees Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by zero4q, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.