Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 27, 2016
- Newest File: AOBDsingularities-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
AOBD singularities Mod is an addon for AOBD, it adds singularities for Avaritia. Avaritia adds a couple of singularities for ores that are commonly found in most mods and there are also a couple of addon mods that add more singularities to avaritia. But somehow I didn’t think that was enough and made this mod.
This mod is heavily based on AOBD berry bushes.
This mod does not make mods such as Thermal singularities or Universal singularities obsolete. This mod can only add singularities for materials that have an ore form and an ingot form, and those mods add singularities for things like coal or enderium, which is something this mod will never do.
Anyone is free to include this mod in any modpack as long as the modpack is in no way monetized.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AOBD singularities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by RCXcrafter, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.