Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Antique Atlas v4.2.10 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Antique Atlas Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 is a new way to view your map with a really neat, old school gaming, aesthetic. It very much resembles the Zelda style mapping and comes in an infinitely scrollable book. You can even zoom and create markers.
The atlas gives you a more traditional and unique approach to maps in Minecraft. The maps are simpler but very well designed and they update on the fly and while the book it opened.
Setting markers is a breeze. Just click the ‘add marker’ button and place it wherever you like on the map. You can even customize the icon to more closely depict what it is for easy reference.
You can even export your maps and reference them externally from the game.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Antique Atlas Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This Mod is made by Hunternif, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.