Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 29, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds in various ways of switching on and off gravity, making your own stars, exploring crash landed starts with extreme gravity effect and being shot from a squid cannon! Japanese mods never fail to amaze! This mod allows you to do wall jumps, wall run and do all sorts of crazy fun stuff! The mod includes many tools, recipes and methods of looking at Minecraft from a completely different perspective!
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge