Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: AntMan-1.8.9-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ant Man Mod is mod for minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 made by Lucraft adds to the game a Minecraft version of AntMan.
- Decrease your size! (default with key F)
- Open/close helmet! (default with C key)
- RF Support! Suit uses energy when Thermal Expansion and/or EnderIO is installed!
- Producer Pym-Particles!
- HUD to display energy! (can be disabled with key U)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ant Man Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lucraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.