Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 12, 2016
- Newest File: anotherdusts-1.9-2.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Another Dusts Mod 1.9, 1.8.9 simply adds dusts. And what’s good on dusts? From one ore you get two dusts and each dust can be smelted into an ingot, thus giving you ability to double your precious resources. Yeah! Dusts can be created in a single machine this mod provides and that’s Crusher. And what’s more? Crusher can also process non-metallic ores giving you better results than direct mining (best roll with Fortune I guaranteed). All hail Silk Touch!
Main design rules:
– look and feel of vanilla Minecraft
– crushing gives you results equal to the best roll with Fortune I
– smelting dusts gives you the same amount of experience as smelting ores directly
– that’s it
Support for following mods:
– Just Enough Items (JEI) – crusher recipes, dust furnace recipes
– Tinkers Construct (1.8.9 only) – cobalt and ardite dusts, melting recipes for dusts
– ProjectE (1.8.9 only) – dusts have EMC!!!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Another Dusts Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by SetyCz, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.